Sunday, April 21, 2013

Yes, we exist

The Islander Fan

"Has it been 7 years already?"  spock

*For more posts similar to this one, see The People in Japan

Due to my beloved Isles making yet another rare playoff appearance..........



Gilles.... to Nystrom....He scores!

Yep, I was part of the cast and crew as well. I was easily spotted walking the streets with a chu-hi in one hand and a cigarette in the other. I could also have been seen talking to random people in the backstreets and dives trying to learn as many foul Japanese phrases in Osaka-ben as possible........

And to all you Flyers Freaks out there.........I thank YouTube for providing me immortal evidence proving once and for all..........that HE WAS NOT OFFSIDES!!!!!

Do you have a question about Japan or a topic that you are interested in that you haven't found on this blog? If so, please tell me about it in a comment. I will get a post up about it as soon as possible. Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment