Friday, January 4, 2013

Welcome to Teaching English in Japan

Welcome to Teaching English in Japan

"Good teaching is one-fourth preparation and 

three-fourths theater."  Gail Godwin


Thanks for stumbling into my blog........!!!

My name is Grenn. How the heck are you?

I spent too many years teaching English in Japan so I decided to dedicate this space to describe some of my experiences and observations.

Everything in this blog is randomly added.

If you are interested in what it’s really like for a foreigner to live and teach English in Japan, you have come to the right place.

Are you planning/preparing to go to Japan?  I'll be posting and updating often, so check back regularly to learn about what you can expect both in and out of the classroom.

Have you lived in Japan before? You'll find a lot of topics here that will hopefully bring back some of your foggy memories.

Do you have no intention of ever going to Japan but you’re curious about it?

Regardless of why you are here, this is the place to learn about the myriad ways of how living in Japan is spectacularly different from living anywhere else in the Western world.

Please enjoy yourself while you read these posts.

Do you have a question about Japan or a topic that you are interested in that you haven't found on this blog? If so, please tell me about it in a comment. I will get a post up about it as soon as possible. Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment